I'm delighted you've stopped by. Maybe you're here because you've read something of mine and liked it. Perhaps you want to find out more about me. Whatever the reason, you've come to the right place.
The "About me" page features more official author bio information. But here are some random facts about me you may not know:
- I owned three cats at one time, an unnatural number of felines.
- I have twirled a fire baton and hung upside down while flying down a zipline (but not during the same decade).
- I think Babybel cheese is the all-time greatest snack since the Sturgis cheese pretzel.
- I can name any operatic aria in three notes. Okay, five notes, perfectly sung. Eight notes, with full orchestration?
- I find reasons to laugh every day.