This week was a wonderful and memorable week (for the most part).
Sidebar: I'll address the parts that were less than wonderful on my opera blog at Operatoonity.com.
Anyhoo, for April 6, 2012, here are this week's Top Ten Tickled About's:
10. Seeing all my coral bells ready to burst into bloom.
9. Enjoying several days of bona fide, sunny spring weather. Clear skies, temps in the upper 50s, with more to come.
8. Having Good Friday and Easter Monday off.
7. A bunch of new, really favorable reviews of DON JUAN IN HANKEY, PA (DJIHP) on Goodreads and Amazon from people I don't know.
6. Learning about a new Online Pitchpaloosa competition from The Book Doctors, to which I can pitch my cozy mystery.
5. Enjoying the Earl Grey tea that's also warming my hands, with my cat Frodo lightly snoring beside me.
4. Learning there's a new bookstore opening in Lancaster--DogStar Books.
2. Receiving three photos of DJIHP from different parts of the world: South Korea, Paris, and Puerto Rico.
1. Learning that Booktrope Editions is publishing another of my novels, a funny and heartwarming piece of women's fiction called THE SHAKER PROPOSAL and meeting and talking with my new editor on the project.